Cast Iron Dismantling Joint
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $10 / Piece|
Suitable for all flanged piping materials above ground or in chamber
Flanges and drillings to ISO7005-2 ( BS EN1092-2: 1997, DIN2501)
Use: For water, sewage and neutral liquids to max. 70° C
The dismantling joint enables easy installation and dismantling of isolating valves, non return valves, flow metering equipment, pumps etc.
It compensates for axial displacement of the pipe during installation/dismantling.
1) Body: Ductile Iron GGG500-7
2) Bolts, Nuts and Washers Material: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
3) Tie Rods: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
4) Gaskets material: For water or Gas: NBR Grade A.
For drinking water: EPDM rubber to BS2494: 1990 type W.
For drinking water and sewage: SBR Grade F.
5) Body Coating: Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating inside and outside, or bitumen painting upon customers request
6) Sizes: DN50 - DN2000
7) Pressure Grade: PN10 / 16 / 25
8) Package: Bubble plastic bags, Cartons and Wooden cases
Please find our dismantling joint photo as below