Differential Pressure Control Valve
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||by Plywood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DN50 to DN1000
- Temperature: Low Temperature
- Valve Seat: Single-Seat
- Material: Ductile Iron
- Valve: Differential Pressure Control Valve
- Specification: DN40 to DN1000
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Certification: CE
- Connection: Flange
- Structure: Lever
- Hydraulic Control Valve: Pressure Relief Valve
- Trademark: judibode
- Origin: China
This valve is designed and manufactured by our company according to the advanced product of the same type in the United States, France and China. The transmission mode adopts the hydraulic operation and automatic control. The valve body adopts the streamlined design with less internal head loss. The main characteristic of the valve is that it can be used as the pressure relief valve and pressure sustaining valve. As the pressure relief valve, it can release the pressure which exceed the set value of pilot valve, and maintain the pipe pressure in a safe value, so as to prevent the high pressure or sudden high pressure in the pipe or equipment to damage the pipeline, used in the decompression in high building fire test cycle system and other water supply systems, so that the excessively high hydraulic pressure will not cause the system danger. As the pressure sustaining valve, it can maintain the upstream water supply pressure of main valve above a certain value, so as to ensure the upstream water supply pressure of main valve. The product is the ideal product used for water supply system.
The valve consists of the main valve, pilot valve, needle valve, ball valve and pressure gauge etc. The pilot valve, needle valve, ball valve and pressure gauge are connected to the main valve with pipe, so it is collectively called as the pipe control system, as shown in below picture.
1. Needle valve; 2. Pilot valve; 3. Flow regulator; 4. Ball valve
3. Main specification
|Nominal pressure PN||1.0MPa||1.6MPa||2.5MPa|
|Seal test pressure||1.1MPa||1.76MPa||2.75MPa|
As the pressure relief valve, the main valve is installed on the drain bypass, connected with the main line in parallel. When the upstream pressure gradually increases more than the pilot valve set value 20, the main valve quickly drains for decompression until the upstream pressure is below the pilot valve set value 20. It avoids the occurrence of water hammer, and ensures the safety of pipeline. As the pressure relief valve, it is mainly used to eliminate the excessive pressure because of the greater flow supply than demand, such as the early stage of fire hydrant system, automatic spraying and pump outlet of a variety of water supply system.
As the pressure sustaining valve, the main valve is installed on the main pipe, connected with the main line in series. As long as the upstream water supply pressure of main valve is lower than the pilot valve set value 20, the main valve will be closed. When the upstream water supply pressure of main valve is more than the pilot valve set value 20, the main valve will open, supply to the main valve downstream water, so as to ensure the upstream water supply pressure of main valve. It is mainly used for maintaining the minimum supply pressure of main pipe, especially in the fire, and prevents the decompression due to the excessive pumping.
6. Installation and adjustment
1. The optimal installation of main valve is horizontal installation with pump cover up. Other installation methods can also realize the use function, and it is necessary to thoroughly remove the sundries in the pipe before installation. Pay attention to the flow direction arrow on the main valve body, and follow the correct direction. Ensure that no pipe stress is on the valve body and internal parts after installation.
2. Before the main valve, a gate valve and a filter should be installed, and a gate valve should also be installed behind the main valve, for repair purpose.
3. Ensue the pipe line is in good condition, the needle valve 23 is in the open state and ball valve 21 is in the closed state, and balance ball valves are fully open. When regulating, loose the lock nut below the pilot valve wheel, then rotate the pilot valve wheel clockwise to increase the pressure; whereas reduce the pressure, and lock the lock nut after that.
4. Thoroughly f lush the pipe line before filling water.
5. Clean the micro filter 24 on time.
Installation drawing of 500X pressure relief valve
1. Pool; 2. Strainer ; 3. Flexible joint; 4. Pump; 5. 500X pressure relief valve; 6. Silent Check Valve; 7. Resilient seated gate valve
For the main part,we can supply three types
full bore type
reduced bore type