En545/ISO2531 Dismantling Joint
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||400 Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Pupple Plastic for Each Dismantling Joint|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DN50 to DN2000
- Kind: Sleeve Compensator
- Head Code: Round
- Surface Treatment: Epoxy
- Certification: CE, ISO14001, ISO9001
- Application: Water Supply
- Dismantling Joint Type: Restrained Type
- Trademark: judibode
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Connection: Flange
- Type: Horizontal
- Material: Iron
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Pressure Test: 100% Pressure Test
- Dismantling Joint: Rigid Type
- Specification: ISO9001/CE
- HS Code: 73071100
Our dismantling joint structure
Material is as below
|1||Long body||Ductile Iron|
|2||Short body||Ductile Iron|
ISO2531/EN545 dismantling joint
Suitable for all flanged piping materials above ground or in chamber
Flanges and drillings to ISO7005-2 ( BS EN1092-2: 1997, DIN2501)
Use: For water, sewage and neutral liquids to max. 70° C
The dismantling joint enables easy installation and dismantling of isolating valves, non return valves, flow metering equipment, pumps etc.
It compensates for axial displacement of the pipe during installation/dismantling.
1) Body: Ductile Iron GGG500-7
2) Bolts, Nuts and Washers Material: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
3) Tie Rods: Carbon Steel Grade 4.8 with Zinc Coating, Epoxy Coating or Dacromet Coating; Or Stainless Steel upon customers request.
4) Gaskets material: For water or Gas: NBR Grade A.
For drinking water: EPDM rubber to BS2494: 1990 type W.
For drinking water and sewage: SBR Grade F.
5) Body Coating: Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating inside and outside, or bitumen painting upon customers request
6) Sizes: DN50 - DN2000
7) Pressure Grade: PN10 / 16 / 25
8) Package: Bubble plastic bags, Cartons and Wooden cases
Please find our dismantling joint photo as below